Who are we?
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 600 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
As a PO Marketing in the Marketing department at Catawiki you will help making our platform and marketing smarter. You will work together closely with developers, online marketers, CRM, channel specialists and data scientists on projects including:
Who you are
- Owner, driver and point of contact for technical ideas and challenges in the whole marketing ecosystem. You know about the biggest opportunities for the whole department.
- Work on topics including PPC bid management, tracking, CRM tooling, marketing intelligence, API connections with platforms such as Google and Facebook, Display automation, and product feed management.
- Act as a product owner for a team of developers, setting priorities based on business impact, guarding focus and facilitating high performance.
- You will seek to automate the optimal distribution of our marketing budget through our various online channels based on solid measurement.
- You have a background with a quantitative or technical component (like IT, science, economics) and relevant work experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following topics: PPC, ad tracking, ad bidding, CRM, marketing intelligence, display automation, product feeds.
- Experience with SQL and at least basic programming/scripting (for instance Python or R)
- Experience with acting as a PO for developers, writing tickets and maintaining a backlog
- Hands-on: be ready to reverse engineer a data model, find bugs and provide feedback to developers
- Clear communicator who can speak both tech and business language.
- Able to challenge requests on business impact, and prioritise accordingly.
- You get things done. If something is impossible, you will find another way to make it possible.
Here’s what we can offer you:
A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
A trendy office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.
Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
An in-house ‘Learning & Development’ team which provides tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth.
The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.