Senior Trust & Safety Specialist
Senior Trust & Safety...
Catawiki is the world’s fastest growing marketplace for special items. To ensure great community experiences and our long-term growth, trust is at the foundation of everything we do. We are looking for a Senior...
Senior Trust & Safety Specialist
Catawiki is the world’s fastest growing marketplace for special items. To ensure great community experiences and our long-term growth, trust is at the foundation of everything we do. We are looking for a Senior Trust & Safety Specialist to grow and develop the world's most trusted global marketplace for special items.
What you do
As our Senior Trust & Safety Specialist you will monitor and act on safety & trust issues. You will contribute to the formulation and execution of an advanced trust policy as well as the communication of it to all sellers and buyers. In addition, you will partner internally with cross functional team members across customer service, product, analytics, legal, PR/communications and more. You help the Manager Customer Trust to further grow and develop the team. This position provides a great opportunity for experienced Trust & Safety Specialists who are ready for the next step.
As our new Senior Trust & Safety Specialist, you are looking after all online and offline fraud and safety concerns, including but not limited to seller and buyer integrity, safety, and user trust. Together with other stakeholders you work on further improving Catawiki Trust & Safety policies while monitoring, detecting and acting on irregularities. You’re actively involved in strategic projects and at the same time are working close with the operational team and take care of our users in that perspective.
Your responsibilities encounter:
Who you are
- Contribution to the design, development, and execution upon a global, best-in-class Trust and Safety strategy that integrates product, analytics, customer service, finance, sales and our auctioneer team to ensure the overall safety of our online and offline customer experience as well as ensuring our users have peace of mind when incidents do occur.
- Development of policies for sellers, buyers and internal procedures with key stakeholders across the organization to enable trust and safety to be continually enhanced.
- Development and execution of Trust & Safety trainings for colleagues.
- Communicate and roll-out of Trust & Safety policies to both internal stakeholders and externally to our buyers and sellers.
- Proactively analyzing and monitoring data to identify and act on irregularities and trust & safety issues.
- Collaboration with legal, PR/Communications and Customer Support as needed to respond to online & offline trust and safety issues effectively.
- Supporting our Product team in developing trust & safety related functionalities by flagging opportunities, testing new features and providing user feedback.
If you want to become our Senior Trust and Safety Specialist you will have at least:
What we offer
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Finance / Business Administration.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Trust and Safety, Fraud and/or Risk Management related role, preferably within an online marketplace, sharing economy or ecommerce business.
- Proven track record in process improvements and data analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and can rapidly develop customer understanding and empathy for both sides of a transaction
- Experience working with product/engineering, analytics and IT teams to inform and develop business needs to improve trust across the platform as well as operational effectiveness and response time
- Experience working with global teams and you are a strategic thinker who can go from vision to execution
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to motivate cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset and the ability to work closely with country managers, product, and customer service teams.
- Flexible/hands-on and willing to embrace change and willingness to roll up sleeves and work closely with teams.
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. Additionally, you can expect:
- Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op