What you will...
Catawiki is looking for a passionate, talented Sr UX Researcher to join our growing UX team. In this position, you will help define the research strategy and direction as well as execute research initiatives to drive...
What you will do
Catawiki is looking for a passionate, talented Sr UX Researcher to join our growing UX team. In this position, you will help define the research strategy and direction as well as execute research initiatives to drive understanding of buying and selling customers on the catawiki platform. You will work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team with designers, product managers and developers to:
Who you are
- Create a deep understanding of the catawiki customer base, both on the buyer and the seller side by driving the design and execution of innovative research activities.
- Execute research projects and involve stakeholders to make sure we are speaking to users on a weekly basis;
- Apply a wide range of research methods from focus groups, surveys, usability studies etc.
- Perform research from pre-design interviews to post design usability testing, to inform and increase the impact of the final experience.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations both verbal and written. Communicate findings in impactful and innovative ways that stick with the teams.
- Work closely with quantitative data experts and create a combined holistic picture of user behaviours.
What we offer
- You have a demonstrable track record of improving product and services with UX research (4+ years). You are qualified via bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or a similar relevant discipline.
- You know how to prioritise tasks and can communicate findings to all business levels (designers and developers through to board level execs).
- You are knowledgeable in a wide range of research methods from pre-design problem finding to post-design usability testing.
- You are an excellent communicator, you understand what it takes to ‘sell' your research data to the rest of the organisation.
- You are a highly organised, ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are up to date on relevant and emerging trends in software development and how to work with agile development teams.
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)