Due to the growth of the business we we are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join our HR department and support our business from Amsterdam.
What you will do
In this role, you will provide full support on HR initiatives to your assigned business units. Additionally, you will deliver consistent advice and coaching regarding HR practices to ensure our business leaders and employees receive the best HR support. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business.
As our Senior HR Advisor you will be the responsible for approximately 200 Catawikians and you will report to the HR Manager.
Who you are
- Provide advice and guidance to your business partners and employees on a wide variety of issues such as Talent Development, Performance Management but also disciplinary and absence procedures.
- Working in partnership with the business stakeholders
- Help identify need for, and assist in, Personal Development Plans where appropriate.
- Work with business leaders to develop Employee Engagement action plans by providing advice and guidance.
- Update and/or develop effective and suitable HR policies and procedures to the business.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused, value add HR service.
- Work closely with your manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions for further development of HR contribution.
What we offer
- Experienced advisor or business partner in a dynamic, commercial, international company
- A bachelor degree with 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience in Dutch labour law, preferably affinity with Health & Safety
- A self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to act with autonomy
- Flexible, accommodating and with a positive approach
- Able to take full accountability for own performance and development
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to work from our Assen office once a week
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
NOTE : Closing date of this vacancy is the 18th of June 2017.