Product Owner - Data & BI in Groningen
What you will...
As a Product Owner for Data & BI in the Data team at Catawiki you will help build our data platform and analytics functions. You will work together closely with the business, analysts and data engineers/scientists on projects...
What you will do
As a Product Owner for Data & BI in the Data team at Catawiki you will help build our data platform and analytics functions. You will work together closely with the business, analysts and data engineers/scientists on projects including:
- You will be the first point of contact for questions, ideas and requests about our data warehouse. You will discuss, define and own dashboards, KPIs and definitions in close collaboration with different departments and teams. That means you have to know the ins and outs of every department to make sure the data you are providing them with is correct and actionable.
- You will coordinate integrating data from multiple internal and external sources into our data infrastructure. That includes figuring out API endpoints to get the data from, specifying and discussing tickets with our data engineers and writing SQL queries to get the data you need.
- You will help to define product strategy for our data warehouse, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, for instance when building on our new big data platform.
Who you are
- A background with a quantitative or technical focus (for example IT, Science, Economics) and relevant work experience
- Experience with SQL and basic programming/scripting (for instance Python or R) is a must
- Hands-on: be ready to reverse engineer a data model, find bugs and provide feedback to developers
- Clear communicator who can speak both tech and business language
- Able to challenge requests on business impact, and prioritise accordingly.
- You get things done. If something is impossible, you will find another way to make it possible.
- Expert in making sure we are using data instead of just having data
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Business intelligence, product management, data warehousing, ETL processes, Agile, data modeling and visualization
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)